Studying Masters in Canada is growing popular among international students who are planning to advance their career. One can opt for numerous options be it Masters of Arts, Masters of Science or other Post Graduate Masters programs. There are wide number of streams for students to choose from such as arts, humanities, business administration, education, accounts and various others. Usually a Masters degree in Canada is for a period of 12 to 24 months duration.
Scope of Masters in Canada
There is an array of advantages of choosing to opt for a Masters in Canada:
- Canadian institutes offer high academic standards and scrupulous quality controls ensuring one gets the best knowledge.
- A Master from Canada is globally recognized.
- Research programs after Masters are one of the highlight why majority of students opt for it.
- Study Visa is comparatively an easier process for higher degrees.
- Numerous scholarships are available for students.
- A high career remunerations and packages are offered for students with a Master’s degree.
Best Universities for Masters in Canada
Top 30 Universities and Colleges for Masters in Canada
- University of Toronto
- McGill University
- University of British Columbia
- University of Alberta
- Université de Montréal
- McMaster University
- University of Waterloo
- Western University
- University of Calgary
- Queen’s University
- Algonquin College
- Boréal College
- Canadore College
- Centennial College
- Conestoga College
- Confederation College
- Durham College
- Fanshawe College
- George Brown College
- Georgian College
- Humber College
- Mohawk College
- Niagara College
- Northern College
- Sault College
- Seneca College
- Sheridan College
- Clair College
- Lawrence College
- Simon Fraser University
Popular Masters Programs in Canada
14 Best Masters in Canada
- MS Software Engineering
- Masters in Nursing
- Masters in Computer Science
- Masters in Finance
- Master of Law
- MSc or MEng Mining Engineering
- Masters in Economics
- Masters in Statistics
- MEng Engineering Management
- MA in Political Science
- Master of Mathematics
- Masters in Electrical Engineering
Scholarships for Masters in Canada
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship
- Graduate Entrance Scholarship
- Graduate Dean’s Entrance Scholarship
- International Entrance Awards
- Graduate Scholarship
- Graduate Fellowship (UMGF)
- Master’s Entrance Scholarship
- Innovates Graduate Student Scholarship
Fees of Masters in Canada
Masters in Canada is usually for 1 to 2 years duration course. The cost of Masters in Canada is usually between 11 to 16 Lakh annually. Students can opt for working part time 20 hours per week to cover the financial cost and full time during holidays and off season.
Requirement for Masters in Canada
- Minimum CGPA of 3.0/4.0 equivalent to 65-70% in graduation.
- GMAT or GRE scores depending on the program. GMAT minimum 550 and GRE score minimum 140 in verbal. 150 in quantitative.
- Language proficiency score of IELTS 6.5-7.0 depending on the course or equivalent TOEFL/PTE scores.
- In case of Business management programs 1-3 years of work experience is expected from students.
West Highlander for Masters in Canada
Whether you are planning to enroll for Canada study program or in need of answer to your queries, West Highlander is one of the leading immigration firms actively providing solutions and successful results for last 15 years. Our registered and licensed services ensure that we offer tailor made solutions in reasonable prices with efficiency to our clientele. We understand that studying overseas or immigration is a huge decision one takes and one requires services of the most trusted name. Our efforts have resulted in thousands of successful applicants now settled in numerous countries.