Southern Institute of Technology
Duration: 1 year
Intake: February and July
The diploma is for who want their career in hotel industry, or for current hospitality professionals thinking of higher management positions by gaining formal qualifications in the hospitality industry. This will help you to develop skills and knowledge in strategic hotel management, tourism and hospitality management, entrepreneurship and event management.
Any 3 of the following:
- Contemporary Tourism
- Human Resource Development
- Tourism and Hospitality Research and Analysis
- Services Management & Marketing
- Tourism and Hospitality Financial Management
- Employment Relations and Law for Tourism and Hospitality
- Operations Management
- Facilities Management in Hospitality
Level 7 (compulsory with elective paper)
- Event Management
- Contemporary Issues in Hotel Management
- Strategic Hotel Management
Graduates passed out from any relevant course may take up this diploma.
English Language Proficiency Score
- IELTS test – Academic score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5
- TOEFL Paper-based test (pBT) – Score of 550 (with an essay score 5 TWE)
- TOEFL Internet-based test (iBT) – Score of 60 (with a writing score of 18)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – PTE (Academic) score of 50
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.