Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Campus: British Columbia
Duration: 3 years
*Fee: CAD$19,741.00 per year
KPU offers the Bachelor of Applied Science majoring in Sustainable Agriculture different from other agriculture degree programs which includes providing the broad scope of study related to so production of food with sustainability. The students are made to study in classroom as well as farm based environment for learning. The programme is designed to provide comprehensive perspective on the following:
- Sustainable farm business management
- Innovative and ecologically sound crop production methods
- The science of agro-ecosystem design and stewardship
- The economic, social, and environmental challenges facing our food system
The students can work in governmental, local or non-governmental organisations that produce food in areas as diverse as
- Resource Management
- Non-Government Organizations
- Production Agriculture
The students who’ve completed their 10+2 may apply for the Bachelors of Applied Science in Sustainable Agriculture at KPU.
English Proficiency Score
- IELTS Academic Test: overall band of 6.5 not less than 6.0.
- TOEFL: iBT 88 or higher, not less than 20
- PTE: Score of 61 or higher
The courses provided on the West Highlander website are for information purpose only. The above information can change with the period of time. We are not responsible for any of the change in the fee or any other information.