Germany is a beautiful country settled on European continent. Among various things it is famous for, education system of the country is highly accredited owing to the quality maintained in imparting education. Germany is home to many successful and influential world leaders including sportsperson, artists, philosophers, scientists, entrepreneurs, inventors and musicians. Every year, thousands of students apply for attaining study in Germany.
The admission and Visa requirements for study in Germany –
The study abroad aspirants are required to follow a procedure through which they can acquire a Germany student visa. The process is as follows:
- The international students should carry out research about the German Institutions and the course in the field of their interest. Then, after checking out eligibility of the study program, the students are required to apply in the course and institution and receive an Admission Letter from the institution.
- Then, they are required to fulfill documentation requirements which involve valid passport, Xerox of passport data page, Letter of Admission from a German University, academic certificates and transcripts, application form, declaration form, Cover Letter, proof of financials, language proficiency (6 bands in IELTS Test), demand draft, passport size photographs, etc.
Academic certificates and transcripts may include 10th and senior secondary for undergraduate course and 10th, senior secondary and graduation degree for master’s program. If student has any extra-curricular achievements, the student can provide certificates for that.
Cover Letter is a document that explains student’s reasons and intentions for opting to study abroad.
Proof of Funds: To study in Germany, the students are obligated to show enough funds to cover up living, tuition and travel expense in Germany. Public institutions in Germany generally provide education for free while studying at a private institution may cost profoundly.
Language proficiency: The students are required to earn 6 bands in IELTS test. But if the student has chosen to study a course that is taught in German language, then he or she will need to gain oral and written fluency in the language.
Declaration form: The form acts as a confirmation from student end that all the information provided by the student is true and complete to the best of his or her knowledge.
- The students are required to fill out the application form for visa and submit that with all the above gathered documents
- Then, visa interview has to be scheduled at the German Mission.
- Appropriate visa fee has to be paid by the student.
Having learnt about the visa requirements and admission procedure for Germany student visa, now the students can make an informed decision as to how to go about the visa process. If you require more information regarding study abroad, you can consult West Highlander Career Consultancy. We bear more than a decade of experience and expertise in providing education overseas facilitation. Contact No. – 9915999677, 9915999766.